Grade 5 (Ages 10-11)
Grade 5 is a year of preparation as children begin to prepare for the transition to middle school. At this age, children are introduced to more advanced academic subjects and begin to develop their study and organizational skills.
Our Grade 5 program is designed to promote independent learning and self-directed study. Our teachers use a variety of teaching methods, including project-based learning, group work, and research-based assignments, to engage children and encourage their learning.
– Turkish Language and Literature – Mathematics
– Science and Technology
– Social Studies
– Religious Culture and Ethics (Islamic education for Muslim students and Ethics for non-Muslim students)
– Fine Arts (Visual Arts and Music)
– Physical Education and Sports
– Citizenship and Human Rights Education
English Language powered by CLLC
As an optional curriculum, we offer English language themes powered by the Canadian Language Learning College (CLLC). These themes are designed to help children develop their English language skills through fun, interactive activities.