Grade 2 (Ages 7-8)
Grade 2 is a year of consolidation as children continue to develop their academic skills. At this age, children begin to explore more complex concepts in math and science.
Our Grade 2 program is designed to promote inquiry-based learning and critical thinking. Our teachers use a variety of teaching methods, including hands-on activities, group work, and problem-solving tasks, to engage children and encourage their learning.
– Turkish Language and Literature – Mathematics
– Science and Technology – Social Studies
– Religious Culture and Ethics (Islamic education for Muslim students and Ethics for non-Muslim students)
– Fine Arts (Visual Arts and Music)
– Physical Education and Sports
– Citizenship and Human Rights Education
English Language powered by CLLC
As an optional curriculum, we offer English language themes powered by the Canadian Language Learning College (CLLC). These themes are designed to help children develop their English language skills through fun, interactive activities.