Grade 4 (Ages 9-10)
Grade 4 is a year of exploration as children begin to develop a deeper understanding of the world around them. At this age, children are introduced to more complex concepts in social studies and science.
Our Grade 4 program is designed to promote critical thinking and problem-solving. Our teachers use a variety of teaching methods, including project-based learning, group work, and research-based assignments, to engage children and encourage their learning.
– Turkish Language and Literature
– Science and Technology
– Social Studies
– Religious Culture and Ethics (Islamic education for Muslim students and Ethics for non-Muslim students)
– Fine Arts (Visual Arts and Music)
– Physical Education and Sports
– Citizenship and Human Rights Education
English Language powered by CLLC
As an optional curriculum, we offer English language themes powered by the Canadian Language Learning College (CLLC). These themes are designed to help children develop their English language skills through fun, interactive activities.