Grade 3 (Ages 8-9)
Grade 3 is a year of transition as children begin to prepare for more advanced academic work. At this age, children are introduced to more complex concepts in math, science, and social studies.
Our Grade 3 program is designed to promote inquiry-based learning and independent thinking. Our teachers use a variety of teaching methods, including project-based learning, group work, and individual research, to engage children and encourage their learning.
– Turkish Language and Literature – Mathematics
– Science and Technology
– Social Studies
– Religious Culture and Ethics (Islamic education for Muslim students and Ethics for non-Muslim students)
– Fine Arts (Visual Arts and Music)
– Physical Education and Sports
– Citizenship and Human Rights Education
English Language powered by CLLC
As an optional curriculum, we offer English language themes powered by the Canadian Language Learning College (CLLC). These themes are designed to help children develop their English language skills through fun, interactive activities.